Thursday, September 29, 2011

Marvel Universe Red Hulk Review

Move over World War Hulk.  I have a new favorite Hulk toy.  When I see the Red Hulk I think this is how the Hulk should look.  When people get angry they turn red, not a weird shade of green.  When a person gets angry they get heated, which is what the Red Hulk does.  The angrier Red Hulk gets the hotter he gets.  He's still super strong but not as strong as the Hulk. 

Yeah I don't know what that paragraph is about I just think the Red Hulk looks awesome. 

 Instead of sounding redundant here's my previous review on The Hulk.  These two guys share similar everything except their head and left hand sculpts. 





  Red Hulk looks great in package.  At first I was a little wary about owning a similar figure to the Hulk but I am glad I opened it. 


 I really want Blade but I got into Marvel Universe a little too late.  It costs something like $65 dollars for one. 

My lighting does this thing no justice.  Red Hulk looks like he is going to explode. 

Articulation:
-Head rotates.
-Shoulders can go 360 and in and out. 
-Single jointed elbows that can rotate.
-Rotating wrists. (my left one is a little loose.)
-Ball Jointed ab crunch.
-Ball Jointed hips.
-Single jointed knees and rotation at knees.
-Ankles can rotate and move up and down. 


 Older Marvel Universe figure so it doesn't come with a base. 



 I like this head sculpt a lot more than the regular Hulk.  It fits his body much better and he looks super angry. 


 Even Red Hulk's color scheme looks better than the old one and my favorite color is green!  


 Sizes up well with the other 1/18th sized figures.  Marvel Legends She Hulk in the way back.  My Hulk collection grows!!! 





I'm really happy with this purchase.  Getting this guy at the toy fair for $10 means I don't have to buy him off the after market for $20+.  Whoops said all of this in my Hulk review.  

COLLECTORS:  Buy him if you can.  He fits in really we with other Marvel Universe figures.  As I mentioned earlier he is now my favorite Hulk. 

PARENTS:  If you can get this for retail price or cheaper than I say get this toy for your children if they are a Marvel Comics fan.   Red Hulk can probably take a beating from your child for a good two weeks which is probably long enough until they get tired of this toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment