Monday, September 26, 2011

Monster Hunter Motion Revive Dragon Armor Review

I know I've been going on about these Monster Hunter Toys and since this one is very similar to my Rathalos Armor Review I will keep this one short and just show you the pictures. 







I forgot to mention in the Rathalos Review that you can swap out head, torso, and legs parts to create mismatched armor.  
















One of the hardest armors to obtain, ingame and in toy form.  This guy is pretty cool.  I'm not sure how much this will set you back since I only see it sold in the box set.  The Dragon Armor is the one of a kind armor sold in this set.  There are no duplicates of this making it the hardest figures to get.  By itself it would probably run around $20-30 on ebay so it's cheaper to pick up the whole motion revive set on hlj.com.  

FOR THE UPTEENTH MILLIONTH TIME:  I highly recommend these guys.  Buy them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment