Friday, July 6, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultra Posable Spider-Man

Here's a much more recent figure I bought.  I originally wasn't going to get this guy because I don't really like his leg joints.    But the more I play with him the more I enjoy the figure.     It reminds me a lot of an old Spider-Man toy I still have somewhere that was really fun to play with.  It was "Ultra Poseable" at the time and this figure brought back memories.    I picked it up on sale at a Target for under eight bucks so I highly recommend him if you want a Spidey and fits in with the Marvel movie toys. 






 Doesn't come with web shooting hand.   This is both cool and weird.   Cool because his poses aren't limited to him shooting webs.   Weird because well, he's not shooting webs.  Oh and the toy's eyes are white instead of orange.  

 This guy has a lot of joints.    I'll let the pictures show them off.  








 Ben Reilly, Peter Parker, Mac Gargan.   Spider-Men across the multiverse

This Spidey can hold weapons!   But not very well at all.  You can probably do the warm water, hair dryer,  or rubber band trick on his hands to make them hold weapons but I'm not sure of the results.  

 Darth Spidey. 

For the $7.50 price tag I say this guy was worth it.  He's my desk toy right now and I'm tired of posing him over and over again.  He's just really fun to play with.   I recommend him for all ages while he price is still cheap however I think paying anything over fifteen bucks for him is a rip off because he is quite small.   

No comments:

Post a Comment