Monday, July 2, 2012

Marvel Universe Age of Thunder Thor

Ok I know I've been griping about how expensive these little guys are how I'm not going to buy anymore of them and well...  I got one more.  The only reason I bought this guy was to complete my 3.75 inch Avengers movie team.  Well not the actual movie figures but what figures I think fits nicely into the team.  I got Thor for a whooping $12.23 with tax!   Hardly justifiable to buy these little guys for so much when they're coming with less and less.   The new Marvel Universe figures don't even come with stands anymore!   Just small cardboard cutout artwork.        




 No more Steve Rogers on the backround.  Now it's Deadpool saying "COLLECT THEM ALL!"   Yes Deadpool, as you command! 


 I really like Thor out of package.  I mainly chose this Thor out of the other molds because he fits in with my Avengers team.  he doesn't have that weird scrunchy face the other MU mold has and he looks more like a comic character over his Thor movie figure.


 I wish the cape wasn't battle damaged.

 Please bring back the figure stands!   This card means nothing to me, but having the little piece of plastic that holds up the figure means the world to me!

 Moljirnnerineainfie.... Thor's hammer. 

 It can only be held in the right hand!




My Avenger's team.


For me he was worth the $11.29 price tag because he fits in well with the team above.   All I'm missing is a realistic looking Hawkeye. 


PARENTS:  Geez these things are getting expensive.  But so are all other toys because of price of plastic rising up.  I recommend you get something a little more durable for your children if they love to play with their toys, however I've been browsing toy msg boards and it appears the plastics of newer toys aren't so great.   If you can maybe treat your younger ones to a movie instead!

COLLECTORS:  Another Thor figure!   This time it's not the usual mold in the Marvel Universe toyline and I actually prefer this mold to the other one.  This Thor looks more "realistic" and fits more in with the "realistic" looking 3.75 inch Marvel toys.  



No comments:

Post a Comment