Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Transformers Generations Warpath

I'm really starting to lag with this.   With the exception of Goku I'm only on my toys I got from Dec/Jan.   Sad faced.  I really like toys but I'm just running out of room and I've had to put the majority of my toys into storage.  Mainly because I don't have a lot of room like my old place and because I don't wanna keep on dusting my toys.    

Anywho after a bunch of rumbling here is Warpath.      It's an amazing Transformer I got back in January and despite the simple engineering Warpath is really fun to play with.   He can pose very well for a Transformer and his transformation from robot to tank is really simple.   





 Tank form.  Really simple looking yet it made me wonder which part would become what for Warpath.   The only exception being Warpath's chest if obviously the turret.  I might not be a Warpath fan but I am a fan of this toy.  


 I've seen the Youtube review by JTMitchell87 and you can trim the missile down all the way to the launcher.      The missile still fires and it sits flush with the toy, but on the opposite side it makes the missile really easy to lose.  

 Warpath in all his robot goodness.   He pretty much bend and twist a human can.   The only thing he's missing is articulated fingers.  



Size comparison to Scourge.  


If you can I say get Warpath.  I paid around $15 for him at Target.  I still remember when Transformers were only $10 or less.   Dang economy.     But still pick up Warpath if you an find him for retail or less and you won't be disappointed!   

PARENTS:   With the exception of the missile this makes a great present for a child.   Warpath is easy to transform and fun to play with.   If you can find him for $15 or less I say get him. 

COLLECTORS:  Warpath is a really fun Transformer.  While not overly popular he makes a great edition to any Classics/Universe/Reveal the Shield/Generations shelf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment