Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Transformers Prime: Cyberverse Bulkhead

 This time I'll be showing you Transformers Prime Bulkhead!    This is the Cyberverse version and I bought it for about nine dollars which I kind of regret.    I still remember when deluxe figures where ten dollars and for that price they were highly articulated.    While Bulkhead is fun the figure lacks in certain areas.   The thing that bugs me the most about this figure is the huge hallow back and how Bulkhead has a little trouble standing up.   While I love the leader class Animated Bulkhead this Prime toy is a fun desk toy.   It's poses are a bit limited though because of the single jointed knees and non-moving ankles.  








 I like this little guy except for how he can't really pose too well.  You can kind of see it in the picture.   The only ball joint on the legs is at the hips so he can only kneel or stand up staright.  Any other poses makes him tip over.

 He comes with this lame mace/laser cannon weapon.   Not worth it in my opinion.


 Size comparison to deluxe Wheeljack.


 What a nice hallow back.  Make Bulkhead feel a little weaker in his core.





For around ten dollars it's hard to recommend Bulkhead.   I still wish deluxe Transformers were still ten bucks but that's probably not going to happen again.   I can only really recommend Cyberverse Bulkhead to people who love Bulkhead or want to give this toy to a child to play with.   Bulkhead is not really awesome shelf material but is fun to play with when browsing the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment