Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Marvel Legends Hope Summers

Here we have Hope Summers.  The next newest member of my Exile team.  I originally wasn't going to get her because she was so hard to find, but she popped up at all my local Targets recently so I picked one up.   Hope is a great toy with her only flaw being her inability to stand up correctly due to her top heavy accessories and small feet. 





 Hope Summers is one of the cheapest and potentially over-powered Mutants I can think of.  She can imitate anyone power, has weapons training, has the phoenix force insider her, and she might also have mutant mental powers as well.

Oh yeah this is mentioned in other reviews but Hope is supposed to be a teenager but in toy version she is adult aged.



 The only other one I really wanted from this Marvel Legends wave is Ghost Rider.  He looks awesome.   Maybe a Steve Rogers as well but I already have him in the smaller scale. 

 Story 2 of the Tales of Terrax line.


 She has amazing articulation.   I don't list the articulation anymore because you can pretty much see it.  Here however it is difficult to see the hand rotation and the feet rotation.  NO ankle rockers sadly.



 Hope's gun.  Recycled from and older Marvel Legends.  it has room for another clip in the back but doesn't come with it.  

 Her cape has amazing detail.  It has weathering and looks like it's been though hell.






Parents:  This figure doesn't do much and unless your child knows who Hope is this toy is probably a pass.  There's other figures in this line that give you more plastic for your buck. 

Collectors:   If you need more Mutants in your Marvel collection, and want a way powerful one at that.  Then I recommend her.  Apparently they are restocking Waves 1 and 2 right now so now is the chance to get the figures before they disappear.  As for me this was the first time I've seen the new Marvel Legends rather than just Drax and the one Bucky Cap so I jumped on the opportunity to pick out the one I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment